You will need:
3 nectarines, chopped
Juice of ½ orange (reserve the zest for the yoghurt layer)
2 tbsp maple syrup
250ml full cream plain yoghurt
1 tsp vanilla extract
Zest of one orange, finely grated
¼ cup maple syrup
100g ginger biscuits, crushed
4 tbsp melted butter
50g dark chocolate, melted, to serve
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Lunchbox treats: chewy muesli bars
How to make the popsicles
- Place the nectarines, orange juice and maple syrup into a pot, then simmer until the nectarines are soft. Place into a blender and purée until smooth.
- Spoon nectarine purée one-third full into the lolly moulds.
- Whisk together the yoghurt, milk, orange zest and maple syrup, then carefully spoon into the moulds onto the fruit mixture, leaving space for the cookie mixture.
- Mix together the crushed ginger biscuits and butter, then add as the final layer in the lolly moulds.
- Carefully push the lolly sticks through, then freeze until completely set before unmoulding. Before serving, drizzle with melted chocolate.
For more inspiration, visit www.juicydelicious.co.za