PREP TIME: 35 MINUTES
You will need:
50ml olive oil
1 onion finely chopped
250g lean lamb mince (or beef if you prefer)
250g button mushrooms, chopped and pan-fried
1 tomato, cubed
1 carrot, peeled and grated
50ml chutney (optional)
15ml Worcestershire sauce (optional)
4 medium potatoes, finely sliced
How to make the individual pies
- Heat the oil in a pot. Add the onion and sauté until glossy. Add the mince and allow to brown and then add the mushrooms, tomato, carrots and peas.
- Add the chutney, Worcestershire sauce and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Allow to cook together for 15 minutes.
- Place into small bowls and top with the sliced potato.
- Place into an oven preheated to 180°C and bake until potato is cooked through and golden.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE TO TRY: Quick & easy chocolate coconut fudge recipe