You will need:
250g fish, steamed and flaked
250g button mushrooms, chopped and pan-fried
2 spring onions, finely sliced
1 small potato, cooked, peeled and diced
Oil for frying
FOR THE DIPPING SAUCE:
50ml Greek yoghurt
10ml lemon juice
Lemon to serve
How to make the fish cakes with hidden veg
- In a bowl, mix the fish, mushrooms, onion, potato and egg together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Form cakes with your hands and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the yoghurt, mayonnaise and lemon juice together to make the dipping sauce.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry cakes on both sides until golden and cooked through.
- Place onto kitchen towel to drain and serve with the sauce and fresh lemon.