Visit our COVID-19 free resource portal for more info and expert advice.
While it is best to stay at home, we do need to venture out every now and then. And when we do, we want to be as safe as possible. Using information from the WHO, CDC and SA Government, we’ve put together a chart to help you assess the risk of becoming infected with the coronavirus.
This is only a guideline and is no way intended as medical advice.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you going to be inside or outside?
- Will social distancing be adhered to?
- Is everyone wearing a mask?
- How long are you staying for?
- Is the place well ventilated?