From mascara to face cleanser, we’ve rounded up some affordable and sensational beauty products.
Here’s what we’re loving…
1. Essence Lash Princess Mascara, R69.95
There are several great Essence mascaras, but this one makes lashes look fuller and longer.
2. Johnson’s Face Care Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Cleansing Wipes, R49.95
For times when you’re too tired to cleanse your skin at night, these wipes will swiftly get rid of dirt and makeup. They’re super gentle too.
3. Sorbet Balancing Hand & Nail Cream, R35
Pop this in your handbag, and you’ll always have soft hands. It has vitamin E for extra moisture.
4. Nivea Love Shower Gel Sunshine, R36.99
This shower gel is refreshing and cleansing, and it’s a bit like happiness in a bottle. Also available in another fab variant called Adventure.
5. Chapstick Lip Moisturiser, R49.95
Chapstick became available in South Africa a few months ago, and this lip-smacking moisturiser is one of our favourite products in the range.
6. Batiste Fresh Dry Shampoo, R84
Batiste is one of the most-loved dry shampoo brands, and if you’re looking to clean and freshen up your hair between your washes, then try out this product.
7. Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm, R99
It offers moisture for several hours, and a subtle and pretty colour. Available in three shades.
8. L’Oreal Magic Retouch Instant Root Concealer Spray, R91
If you need a temporary yet awesome fix for grey hair or roots that need a touch-up, this spray is a must-have on your beauty shelves. Available in five shades.
9. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation, R99
This is a great matte and poreless foundation, and is super easy to blend. Choose from 16 shades, and find your match.
10. Catrice Blush Box, R75
Choose from six different shades, with either a shimmery or matt effect. It’s quite long-lasting too as it’s waterproof and sweat-proof.
11. Maybelline Skin Pore Eraser
This can be used as a primer before your foundation. It’s lightweight and breathable and leaves skin with a smooth matte finish.
12. Bio-Oil Tissue Oil 60ml, R99,95
This tissue oil has been proven to reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks, and is another must-have on your beauty shelf.
13. Garnier Pure Active BB Cream Light, R99,95
For when you need a quick fix to hide blemishes and signs, this BB cream is easy to apply and provides good coverage for a light BB cream.
14. Johnson’s Vita-Rich Smoothies Body Lotion, R39,95
These body lotions smell good enough to eat. They leave skin feeling pampered and moisturised.
15. Catrice Liquid Liner, R74,95
The liquid liner stays put all day and is among the easiest liquid liners to apply. Available in black only.
All prices correct and approximate at the time of publication.